HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOL FOR GUESTS
The Management and Staff of Cape Flame Guest House have signed an undertaking, committing to ensure that you, our most valued guest, employee and service provider are offered our best service under the safest conditions that we are able to offer you.
Our commitment to service excellence remains unchanged, together with our efforts to ensure that we have taken every necessary precaution to minimize the risk of infection and/or transmission of the Covid-19 virus to our most valued and appreciated guests, employees, and service provider.
Our policy includes and is not limited to the below:
• The appointment of a COVID-19 Health and Safety officer to ensure adherence to the protocols.
• Guests, staff and service providers to adhere to travel declarations
• Guests, staff, and service providers temperature monitoring
• Ongoing training with Staff on Health and Safety Protocols
• The availability of Personal Protective Equipment for all guests, staff and service providers.
• Heightened sanitising and hygiene practiced in all areas of operation on our premises.
• Standard procedure for guest, staff of service providers with COVID-19 symptoms or confirmation of infection.
Over and above the service and warm welcome that you may have received from Cape Flame Guest House in the past, we hope and trust that our measures / protocols will provide the necessary reassurance and comfort that we will always place your health and safety first, as our most valued guest, employee and service provider.
Wishing you well and looking forward to welcoming you back to Cape Flame.